30 May, 2018
Edgewood/ Vantage Management is growing we are looking for a new Regional Marketing Manager, in Gaithersburg, MD!
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) will directly support an assigned portfolio of properties by delivering impactful property marketing, advertising, sales and training programs. The RMM will collaborate with Regional Property Managers and on site staff to maintain and/or improve occupancy and rental income at the sites through the creation and implementation of effective Marketing and Sales efforts. This position will include roughly 10%-30% travel to assigned properties.
Essential Duties: The duties below are a general guideline for the Regional Marketing Manager position and do not constitute all tasks or initiatives expected of the person. There may be other duties assigned to the Regional Marketing Manager by his/her supervisor to effectively manage the portfolio.
- Assists in the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs that support achievement of the portfolio’s business development and financial performance goals.
- Partners with regional leadership and community managers to implement creative marketing and advertising strategies and solutions that adhere to budgeted guidelines.
- Maintain and update web content for property websites, social media and internet listings, including written, video, and photography content. Monitors quarterly results.
- Responsible for implementing aggressive marketing techniques for under-performing properties through advertising, pricing, and promotional campaigns, and closely following up to evaluate results and make any necessary changes.
- Oversees and manages the development of creative communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reports and training materials for an assigned portfolio of properties.
- Attends and participates in making presentations to owners/clients.
- Identifies and meets with advertising and marketing vendors, reviews proposed service contracts for preferred and favorable rates, recommends creative service providers, and monitors and manages advertising partners for product and quality on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Monitors markets for trends, forecasts, job growth, and other economic conditions.
- Collaborates and shares best practices with marketing team, supports corporate events and initiatives, and is a brand leader within the Edgewood and Vantage organizations.
- Train new and existing employees on digital marketing tactics and brand standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the multifamily housing industry with a focus on sales and marketing.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience handling marketing responsibilities for multiple portfolios or multiple communities.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience with or general knowledge of social media campaigns to include: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogs etc.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Creative and innovative, must be able to set and maintain high standards
- Proactive, takes initiative, works independently, strong listening skills and can take and give constructive criticism
- Ability to multi-task in an environment of shifting deadlines
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent field
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
- Prescription Drug
- Life Insurance
- AD& D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan
Edgewood Management Corporation is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood. Equal Opportunity Employer