17 August, 2018
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Positec is a new global brand company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of power tools, lawn and garden equipment and accessories, which are sold around the world to professional contractors and home improvement enthusiasts. Since its founding in 1994, Positec has achieved industry-leading growth and employs almost 4,000 people in 12 countries to become a truly global competitor in the power tool industry.
Positec is a company built on a passion for innovation, best-in-class customer care and a commitment to make a difference in the world.
Positec is proud to offer world-class benefits, including:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short-term-care, long-term-care and basic life insurance
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off
- 401(k) with company match after 30 days of employment
- Fun, casual work environment
- Employee outings and community service projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Health and fitness programs
- Growth opportunities
- Exposure and visibility to senior management to make a real voice of change
- In-house Starbucks refreshments for employees
Manages team of professionals responsible for digital marketing. Develops and delivers marketing strategies to attract customers to our company websites and promotes our products online. Designs and implements marketing campaigns to enhance influence of our online products. Analyzes online statistics and marketing campaigns and identifies the best practice to optimize online marketing performance. Oversees development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels.
- Responsibilities for all A/B and multivariate testing programs on all Positec-branded websites, works hand-in-hand with optimization agency and internal departments to develop, execute and report on tests results and action plans.
- Design and execute primary customer research (qualitative and quantitative) to assess E-commerce customer satisfaction with current website.
- Design and execute custom analysis of customer behavior and usage patterns
- Oversee Web Helpdesk operations. Manage day-to-day activities of testing team.
- Execute special eCommerce project including site migrations and launches.
- Track budget for all SEO, optimization, and site launch activities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required
- 10 years of business experience
- 5 -7 years of eCommerce experience required
- Experience managing, guiding and developing a team
- Experience with A/B testing platform, Monetate preferred
- Experience in digital marketing, website management, web development, web content management, and design
- Strong understanding of website best practices, internet technologies, SEO and UX
- General knowledge of Information Technology and marketing, with previous CMS experience
- Strong knowledge of website design practices, content marketing mobile design, responsive design, and current trends in marketing.
- Strong project management experience
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constant shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and programs…..Read More>>